I’ve adored deviled eggs for as long as I can remember. We never had a Sunday lunch at my grandmother Tom’s without her cut-glass egg platter on the table. Set the kitchen timer for perfectly cooked eggs.
Bacon Deviled Eggs
Makes: 12 servings
- 12 large eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 cooked bacon slices, crumbled, plus more for garnish
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp dry mustard
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Place eggs in a single layer in a stainless-steel saucepan. (Do not use nonstick.) Add water to a depth of 3 inches. Bring to a rolling boil; cover,remove from heat, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain. Submerge eggs in coldwater. Tap each egg firmly on the counter until cracks form all over the shell. Peel under cold running water.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks, keeping egg white halves intact.
- Place yolks in a bowl. Mash yolks with mayonnaise until creamy. Stir in bacon and next 4 ingredients. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves, using a teaspoon or a small scoop. Garnish, if desired.
Bacon Deviled Eggs Copyright © Rebecca Lang Cooks | rebeccalangcooks.com